Popular Post

Visitors

Followers

Posted by : Yulia Permata Sari Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Aggreing & Disagreeing

Agreeing:

It is worthwhile saying that silence is not understood as agreeing. If you agree with an opinion or an idea, you are expected to say so.

Expressions

There is no doubt about it that...
I completely / absolutely agree with you.
I agree with you entirely.
I totally agree with you. 
I simply must agree with that. 
I am of the same opinion. 
I am of the same opinion. 
That’s exactly what I think.

Disagreeing:

Expressing disagreeing is always respected as honest, and sometimes as courageous.

Expressions

I don't agree with you.
I’m sorry, but I disagree. 
I'm afraid, I can't agree with you. 
The problem is that... 
I (very much) doubt whether... 
This is in complete contradiction to... 
With all due respect,…
I am of a different opinion because ... 
I cannot share this / that / the view. 
I cannot agree with this idea. 
What I object to is... 
I have my own thoughts about that.

Exercise
1. A : I love chocolate, don't you agree?
    B : .....
a. Yes, I agree.
b. No, I agree.
c. Yes, I don't know
d. sure.here it is
e. look!

2. Do you agree that news is fake?
    B  : .....
a. I'm busy
b. i don’t agree with you
c. I don't wanna miss it
d. may be you should go
e. great!

3. Noragami is the best anime in winter season,isn’t it?
a. i feel the same way
b. i believe you can make it too
c. you can watch it
d. i believe you will be okay
e. don’t worry

4. it’s hot today,isn’t it?
a. turn on the fan!
b. open your book
c. i think you’re right
d. can’t switch the fan
e. good bye

5. Yukine is handsome,right?
a. very beautiful
b. look at him
c. i can’t deny that
d. i want it
e. don’t go

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © 2013 YPS - Kurumi Tokisaki - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -